The website (hereinafter: the “Site”) of EDP Computers Ltd. (hereinafter: EDP) markets EDP services in cloud computing, ERP systems integration, identity management, IT systems and information security.
2. Registering on the site
To the extent that personal information is required when registering on the Site for the purpose of obtaining information about services provided by EDP or for the provision of service to active customers, you will be requested to enter the information necessary to do so. These details may include, among other things, full name (private + family), company name, address, e-mail address, and more. Without filling out the required data, EDP will not be able to contact you to provide you with information about the services it offers or to provide you with services if you are an active customer.
Please note that submitting the details in registering for the service constitutes a declaration by you of knowingly and willingly submitting them and you must provide full and correct details.
The data you provide when registering on the Site, to contact or to receive services from EDP, will be stored in the EDP database it maintains in accordance with a lawful permit. It is hereby clarified that you do not have a duty to provide the details, but you will not be able to use these services without submitting them.
4. Use of Information
- Allow use of various services on the Site.
- Improve and enrich the services and content offered on the Site.
- Create new services and content that correspond to the requirements of the users of the Site.
- Modify or cancel existing services and content.
- Create personal areas on the Site that will suit your preferences.
- For the purpose of purchasing products and services on the Site, including the publication of information and content.
- For the proper operation and development of the Site.
5. Direct mailing
Subject to the following, EDP may periodically e-mail you information about its services as well as marketing and advertising information, whether or not it will itself publish information that you receive for delivery from other advertisers. As part of your registration, you will be asked to confirm this, and your permission to do so constitutes an authorization for EDP to send you the said content from time to time, and at any time you may request to cease receiving such information. Although EDP will not disclose your personal information to advertisers, it may pass on statistical data about users’ activity to the site.
6. Submitting information to a third party
Some of the services on the Site are managed by third parties who are in cooperation with EDP.
EDP will not disclose your personal information and data collected about your activity on the Site to third parties except in the following cases:
- In the event that you purchase products or services in the framework of cooperation between EDP and a third party. In such cases, the partners or advertisers will be given the necessary information to complete the purchase process or the provision of the services.
- In the event that you participate in third party content activities or in joint activities of EDP and third parties presented on the Site.
- If a judicial order is issued instructing you to give your details or information about you to a third party.
- In any event where the disclosure of the information will be necessary in order to prevent serious damage to your body or property, or to any third party.EDP reserves the right to use information about you or your use of the Site without your permission if it believes in good faith that the action is necessary to comply with the requirements of the law or to protect its rights in the event of a claim, or legal proceedings between you and EDP.
7. Third party services
8. Data maintenance
EDP will store and use the personal data of its customers, to the extent necessary to provide services to its customers. EDP will make use of the information as necessary to meet its obligations to customers and to the extent required by law.
9. Personal data of minors
EDP does not knowingly collect personal or social information about children under the age of 18 and knowingly does not allow children under the age of 18 to register on the site for services from EDP. If you are under the age of 18, do not register or do not attempt to register for the services provided by EDP and do not send any personal information to EDP. Children under the age of 18 must not give personal information to EDP or through services provided by EDP. If EDP knows that information has been collected on children under the age of 18, this information will be deleted as far as practically possible. If you believe that EDP stores or sends personal information of children under the age of 18, you should contact the EDP Service Center as soon as possible.
10. Data security
EDP implements state-of-the-art information security systems and procedures. While these systems and procedures reduce the risks of unauthorized penetration, they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, EDP does not guarantee that its services will be completely immune from unauthorized access to the information stored therein, except for the minimum required by law and the law for a registered database, and for the data stored therein.
11. Right to review information
The Protection of Privacy Law grants every person the right to review the information held in a database. A person who has viewed the information pertaining to him and found that the information is incorrect, incomplete, unclear or out-of-date, or does not wish to have his details included in the database, may contact the owner of the database and ask him to amend or delete the information.
Please note that deleting information may prevent you from continuing to receive services from the Site and to thus unsubscribe from the Site. Information required by EDP – including documentation of any actions you performed on the Site – will continue to be maintained by EDP by law, but will no longer be used for your purposes.
Details on how to contact EDP are available for your convenience in the “Contact Us” section.
Last updated 10/7/17